What's Up Momicorns?
...Yeah, I'm talking to YOU!
You want to create a life for you and your family where you have more freedom to do fun stuff with your kids but you're completely OVERWHELMED?!
Maybe you want to start homeschooling but you have no idea where to begin?
Or perhaps your house looks like a tornado has taken up residence (otherwise known as your kids)but you have no clue where to start because everytime you clean something, it's a mess 5 minutes later!
How about when you have no idea what to make for dinner, when you last washed laundry, what lessons to do next and when you have appointments?
Seriously tho, You've Come to the Right Place Beautiful!
TOTEYOURHORN IS WHERE I GET TO GEEK OUT ABOUT MY FAVORITE THING IN THE WORLD...OFFICE SUPPLIES! NO REALLY, I LOVE OFFICE SUPPLIES. BUT, NOT AS MUCH AS UNICORNS! THANK YOU LISA FRANK!
I CREATED THIS LITTLE CORNER OF THE INTERNET FOR MOMS LIKE YOU WHO WANT TO SPEND LESS TIME PLANNING, BUYING CURRICULUM (THAT YOUR KIDS WILL PROBABLY END UP HATING) AND GOLLY GEE, TRYING TO DO IT BY YOURSELF.
You're feeling CLUELESS right? And some days you just want to give up and quit. 🙁
I know, because that used to be me too. 8 kids and I was ready to clock out.
I was losing weight (and I already weigh less than 100 lbs) because I wasn't eating properly and was surviving on oatmeal cookies, Reeses, raman and coffee.
I wasn't taking care of myself, working out or maintaining my hygiene and appearance. (Because I was so concerned with making sure everyone else was taken care of)
My marriage was suffering. I was short with my husband and didn't want to spend any time with him. Date night was the last thing on my mind.
Spending time with my kids, friends and family was no longer a priority.
I would spend hours after the kids went to bed looking for a better way. Here's just a tiny snippet of the things I've tried over the years to organize my life, try to keep my kids from being little jerks, homeschool, and not end up losing my mind!
- Bribing my kids with candy to help me keep the house clean or do their schoolwork.
- Bribing my husband with *cough* favors to help me out more. (Okay, I'm going to be honest. My husband is absolutely amazing but desperate times call for desperate measures)
- Spending thousands of dollars on books, online programs, games, and curriculum that does not fit in our family or meet my kids' learning styles or aptitude. Or, they liked it for a month and then refuse to use it again. (I'm talking about full-blown tantrums and OMG I'm dying here)
- Joining a co-op. Nothing against co-ops, but boy oh boy did we meet some "colorful" characters there.
- Bribing my kids with video games. (Are you sensing a theme here?)
- Throwing everything in a big garbage bag and taking it right to the thrift store so I never have to look at it again, and it is gone forever!(And then going out and buying it again to replace it)
- Spending hours putting together custom curriculum and lesson plans. (The burnout is real ya'll!)
- Tried every single app out there for tracking chores, lessons, home maintenance, budgeting, passwords, and everything else that us moms are in charge of.
Being a MOM is awesome, but it's so fricken' hard and it don't come with an instruction manual.
When something I did started to work, I started sharing my ideas with my family and friends.
A funny thing happened, they LOVED my ideas-started implementing them in their own homes and they worked for their family too. Holy Moly I'm actually good at something!
AND NOW, I'M A HAPPY FLOSSING
So, If THIS mom with 8 kids that homeschools, loves to play video games and has an obsession with unicorns can figure out how you keep everything in order and finally be happy,
THEN YOU CAN TOO!
And I'm here to help you make this mom thing as SIMPLE and FUN as possible!
I'll give you the steps and strategies that'll help you create a home (and life) that you love and will give you way more FREEDOM to just enjoy your family again.
Freedom for hobbies.
Freedom in your schedule.
Freedom to enjoy your family.
Freedom to be guilt-free because you think you're not doing enough homeschooling.
Freedom for YOU!
I want to save you from the YEARS that I went thru in effort and struggle trying to do everything and having my dreams crushed of a perfect house and perfect kids.
Let's be real...PERFECT is not possible unless you're on Pinterest and even then, it's highly unlikely.
The best we can hope for as moms is HAPPY. And, I've finally figured out how to get my wish.